Enroll in an HVAC Safety and Efficiency Service Plans
Your HVAC system is made up of many complicated pieces of machinery. With constant running day in and day out, this equipment sees a lot of wear and tear. To keep it in the best condition possible, you need to ensure your HVAC system is properly maintained with regular service appointments. At Cold Front A/C of The Woodlands, we offer comprehensive HVAC safety and efficiency service plans. These maintenance plans make it easy to keep your system in the best shape possible, as you’ll always be reminded when your next service appointment is needed. Please reach out to us today to learn more about our plan options.
Benefits of Safety and Efficiency Service Plans
Priority Customer Status – Discount on Repair Service – Maintain Efficiency – Extended Equipment Life – Maintain Safety – Maintain Capacity – Preserve Monthly Energy Use
As with any other piece of equipment, regular maintenance of your HVAC system can provide many benefits. These benefits will help you create a more consistently comfortable environment in your home and may even save you a few bucks, too. We encourage you to enroll in one of our maintenance plans to see first-hand the difference it can make in your system’s performance. You’ll enjoy the following benefits with regular maintenance from our team of technicians:
Regular maintenance also helps you save money by reducing or eliminating repair costs. With regular attention from a professional, your system will run better without encountering as many problems.
Prolonged Equipment Life
A well-maintained system will last longer than a system that receives little to no maintenance. That’s because regular maintenance will allow technicians to catch potential problems early and address them before they cause a breakdown. With a maintenance plan, you’ll get more years out of your heating and cooling systems.
Improved Energy Efficiency
When your system is maintained at peak condition, it doesn’t have to overwork to keep your home comfortable. This means it will conserve energy, saving you money month over month.
With our maintenance plan, you’ll gain access to priority service from our professional team. You’ll get the first chance at maintenance appointments as the seasons change so you can be sure your system is ready to go before turning it on.
- Clean or replace standard air filters (customer provided)
- Inspect inside coil if accessible
- Inspect primary and secondary drains
- Inspect blower and components and clean and/or adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser coil and clean as necessary
- Condensate Drain Treatments
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Inspect and tighten loose electrical connections
- Monitor air conditioning operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect gas valves and burners
- Adjust gas pressure as necessary
- Inspect pilot operation and adjust as necessary
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect and test safety controls
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect heat anticipator settings
- Inspect thermostat operation
- Check for Carbon Monoxide leaks
Contact Us to Sign Up for a Maintenance Plan
If you are interested in learning more about the details of our safety and efficiency service plans, please reach out to us today. And the best part is, when you sign up for our one-year maintenance plan, you’ll receive $20 off your first system maintenance. Please contact us today to enroll in a plan and start making sure your system gets the service it needs.